Just Released – AIA California 2020/2021 Accessibility Courses
AIA Redwood Empire is pleased to announce a continued partnership with AIA California to provide quality, online continuing education to the architectural community.
It’s a WIN WIN when we partner with AIACA on ADA courses!
- Presents a vibrant and learning-rich experience for online continuing education users
- Creates the foundation for a collaborative knowledge learning and revenue sharing relationship between AIA CA + AIARE
- Provides revenue to AIARE to help fund other initiatives
- Provides special discounts + pricing packages to AIARE members
2020/2021 Accessibility Course Bundle
Members can purchase this 4-part series here. The series provides the required 5 hours of accessibility training required to fulfill your California license renewal.
2020/2021 pricing for members will be $125 for the course bundle and $30 for individual courses. The non-member pricing will be $195 for the course bundle and $40 for the individual courses. Group rate pricing (for 5 or more people) is also available.
For more information on group pricing, contact Melissa at melissa@aecKnowledge.com or call 415- 755-3058.
ENGAGING CONTENT | PROVOCATIVE SPEAKERS | SAME LOW PRICES!
This series includes an AIA Whitney M. Young Jr. Award recipient’s guide to designing accessibility hotels and resorts, an advocate for about disability rights discussing how long-held social misconceptions and assumptions about disability inform design, a case study of how the widely-acclaimed historical renovation of the Ford Foundation Center for Social Justice resulted in a more inclusive design, the Commissioner for the City of Chicago’s Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities discussing how Chicago is becoming one of the most accessible and inclusive cities in the nation, and a provocative panel discussion that sheds light on why the disability community often states “Nothing About Us Without Us.”
- Accessibility 2021: Accessible Hotels and Restaurants
- Accessibility 2021: The Trouble with Accessibility
- Accessibility 2021: Urban Accessibility & Inclusiveness
- Accessibility 2021: Building an Inclusive Community Engagement Process