Website TLCD Architecture
Award-winning Architecture and Interior Design Firm
If you have a strong background in multifamily/mixed-use, civic, or office projects and are looking to join a progressive firm located north of the Golden Gate Bridge, we would love to hear from you. Our practice is expanding and we are looking to bring in a talented Project Manager to join our award-winning design studio.
WHO WE ARE – TLCD Architecture is an architecture and interior design firm with a fascination for the creative possibilities of architecture. While we strive for innovative design, our 50+ years of experience as a leading regional architecture firm is well grounded in the pragmatics of building. In this way our design teams find a balance that our clients appreciate.
HOW WE WORK – We value the premise that each project is unique and driven by client goals, design opportunities and unique challenges. Design teams work in a lively and interactive environment using progressive software programs and current technology. We also rely on pencil sketching, fat pen diagrams and models, which bring a hands-on quality to our process.
WHERE WE HANG OUR HAT – Our location in Sonoma County wine country affords us the opportunities of a regional community practice with the resources of the greater Bay Area close at hand. Sonoma County is a great place to live and work, and is our launching pad to projects and clients throughout Northern California.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS- TLCD places emphasis on professional growth and supports learning through continuing education programs. Health, dental, vision and disability benefits are offered for full-time employees as well as a 401k plan, paid holidays, and PTO. Informal learning opportunities are combined with social time at our weekly Wine Wednesday while seasonal events provide time for folks to get to know each other better.
About the Project Manager position
An experienced Project Manager has strong leadership skills and is responsible for project management from inception through construction, oversight of the design and technical production of projects, mentoring and will work closely with the Firm Principals and Project Architects. Local talent is preferred for optimal mentorship and leadership opportunities and to attend ongoing project construction site visits. TLCD has adopted a hybrid workplace model.
Specific aspects of the position include:
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent and proactive collaboration and organizational skills
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Develop, manage, and maintain key client relationships in concert with Practice Area Leader and firm Principals
· Responsible for all aspects of project management including budgeting, staffing & invoicing
· Participate in proposal generation and interviews for potential projects
· Manage the design effort of projects in coordination with staffing needs
· Mentor and supervise staff
· Bachelor’s or a master’s in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Interior Design is required
· Architecture license or Interior Design certification and minimum of 10 years of experience required
· Revit experience is preferred
Send resume and work samples to [email protected] and reference Project Manager in the subject line.