Website TLCD Architecture
The Office Manager position is a good fit for anyone who enjoys working in a fast paced, creative environment where you can utilize your strengths to manage broad aspects of the firm. If you have a passion for overseeing the small stuff while engaged in the big picture, we’d love to hear from you.
WHO WE ARE – TLCD Architecture is a design firm with a fascination for the creative possibilities of architecture. While we strive for innovative design, our 50+ years of experience as a leading regional architecture firm is well grounded in the pragmatics of building.
WHERE WE HANG OUR HAT – Our location 55 miles north of San Francisco affords us the opportunities of a regional community practice with the resources of the greater Bay Area close at hand. Sonoma County is a great place to live and work, and is our launching pad to projects and clients throughout Northern California.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS- TLCD places emphasis on professional growth and supports learning through continuing education programs. Health, dental, vision and disability benefits are offered for full-time employees as well as a 401k plan, paid holidays and PTO. Informal learning opportunities are combined with social time at our weekly Wine Wednesday while seasonal events provide time for folks to get to know each other better.
About the Office Manager position
An Office Manager is an individual with demonstrated professional skills gained through formal training or job-related experience. This position works closely with the architectural and design staff as well as the firm leadership. In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this role has the opportunity for potential expansion based on experience and/or desire.
Specific aspects of the position include:
· Oversee and coordinate day-to-day operations of administrative functions
· Proactively problem-solve and create procedures to ensure a high level of operations efficiency
· Oversee in-house HR including recruitment, on-boarding and retention of staff and interns
· Experience with H1B Visa a plus
· Update and maintain office policies as necessary including Employee Handbook & Business Continuity plan
· Coordinate with IT Department on office equipment purchases and maintenance
· Liaison to property management for facility maintenance, security, etc.
· Plan and execute activities including Wine Wednesday, conferences, summer picnic, celebrations
· Establish team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with staff and firm leadership
· Calm demeanor when under pressure
· Ability to serve multiple bosses
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Associate degree required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite
Send resume to email@example.com and reference Office Manager in the subject line.