• Full Time
  • Remote

Website Persinger Architects and Associates

Persinger Architects & Associates is an award-winning, growing, architectural firm located in Sebastopol, California, San Francisco North Bay Area.

Our firm has a diverse portfolio, reflecting an ongoing mix of approximately 80% K-12 Educational, and the remaining 20% Hospitality, Institutional, Commercial and Custom Residential work. Projects include great emphasis within Public School Facilities, District Office Buildings, and adaptive reuse of existing buildings across the entire state of California.

 

Qualifications:

  • Minimum 5 years project management experience
  • Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
  • Revit, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or similar experience
  • Licensure/Registration or licensure track is a plus but not required
  • Ability to work successfully in a fully remote environment
  • Experience with California Public Schools and DSA is a huge plus

 

Duties:

Working mainly with our California Public School Clients, this Architectural Project Manager will handle all phases of a project from initial client meetings to signing off on the final punch list.  Our typical California Public School project has a budget of $3M-$6M

All staff work remotely.  We gather daily in a virtual office on Zoom so that we can collaborate on design challenges and solutions.  Applicants must be available virtually 8am-5pm Pacific Time.

  • Meet with clients on Zoom to develop project requirements
  • Prepare schematic concepts for review and approval by clients
  • Coordinate Engineering Sub-Consultant team
  • Prepare working drawings for submittal to the Division of the State Architect
  • Prepare Bid Documents and manage the bidding process
  • Review submittals and respond to RFI’s during construction

We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package including profit sharing, 401k Retirement plan, Dental and Medical benefit opportunities, flexible PTO, AIA License Exam fees, and a fully remote work opportunity provided based anywhere in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.

Salary consideration will be based on experience and qualifications.

Upload your PDF resume. Max. file size: 5 MB.


You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.