Website AXIA Architects
Architecture from all angles
AXIA is an architectural family strongly grounded in the craft of Architecture with a dedication to a broad base of clients and building types. Our project work requires dynamic versatility in scale, type and content.
We are looking for exceptional Project Managers who can provide exceptional leadership, vision, and technical skills at a multitude of levels within the firm. AXIA offers long-term growth potential. The following skills are required for this position:
- 5-7 years well rounded experience in an architectural office.
- Revit or BIM experience desired.
- Ability to work to and maintain a project schedule and budget.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of MS Word and Excel, current edition of the CBC and have the ability to create an architectural plan set with minimal instruction.
- Must be able to explore design options and implement design concepts.
- Ability to manage the project team and all phases of both large and small projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience with projects for public schools, hospitality, high tech or boutique residential considered a plus.
AXIA offers competitive salary and benefit packages with opportunity for professional growth. We have an office in downtown Santa Rosa and currently accommodate flexible work options with a hybrid schedule upon request.
If you feel you have the experience and talent, we seek. Please send your cover letter, resume and samples of work to the attention of Melissa Wadlow, [email protected]