Website AXIA Architects
AXIA is an architectural family strongly grounded in the craft of Architecture with a dedication to a broad base of clients and building types. If you approach your designs and commitment to your clients with equal passion, we should talk.
We are looking for exceptional Project Architects who can provide leadership, vision, and technical skills at a multitude of levels within the firm. Our project work requires dynamic versatility in scale, type and content.
The following skills are required for this position:
- Must be a licensed architect with at least ten years’ experience after certification.
- Must be able to present a body of work displaying architectural integrity, creative problem solving, and technical prowess.
- Revit experience desired. AutoCAD experience is a minimum for consideration.
- Construction technology experience with the ability to detail complex projects.
- Experience with projects for public schools, hospitality, high tech, or boutique residential is considered a plus.
- The position may be responsible for managing all phases of both large and small projects.
AXIA offers competitive salary and benefit packages. If you feel that you have the experience and talent we seek, please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work to the attention of Melissa Wadlow at email@example.com.