Website Ferrari Moe, LLP
We are seeking a self-motivated, technically oriented Architect with construction related experience, technical knowledge and CAD skills for this full-time position.
Ferrari Moe, LLP is a 14 person architectural and engineering firm located in the San Francisco North Bay Area. Our new construction, renovation and restoration projects include high-rise office towers, government and institutional facilities, large apartment and condominium complexes, small commercial buildings and high-end private residences.
Our work is focused on providing analysis and solutions related to construction problems. In addition to providing building evaluation and assessment services, we provide a wide range of construction documents services for renovation or repair work. Candidate must have varied experience from Type I to Type V construction.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Licensed Architect preferred
- Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years experience under direct supervision of a licensed professional
- 5+ years project Architect experience including preparation of contract documents
- CAD experience – ArchiCad
- Contract Administration during construction experience
- Ability to handle varied and multiple concurrent projects and assignments
- Ability to coordinate and manage project team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- 401(k) Plan
- Incentive/Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Alternating Fridays Off
- Continuing Education/Professional Development Opportunities
Ferrari Moe, LLP is an equal opportunity employer.