Website AXIA Architects
Architecture from all angles
AXIA is an architectural family strongly grounded in the craft of Architecture with a dedication to a broad base of clients and building types. If you approach your designs and commitment to your clients with equal passion, we should talk.
We are looking for exceptional Job Captains with long term growth potential. Our project work requires dynamic versatility in scale, type, and content. The following skills are required for this position:
- Must be proficient in Revit, preferably version 2017.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in an architectural office.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of MS Word and Excel, current edition of the CBC and the ability to create an architectural plan set with minimal instruction.
- Must be able to explore design options and implement design concepts.
- This position entails responsibility of modeling & detailing of building components, development of construction documents, and assistance in project administration.
AXIA offers competitive salary and benefit packages. If you feel that you have the experience and talent we seek, please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work to the attention of Melissa Wadlow at email@example.com.