Website Sutro Architects.com
Sutro Architects & Design is always looking for talented people to join our team. You must thrive working both collaboratively and independently on all phases of projects including: client interface, schematic design, consultant coordination, construction documents, and construction administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages project services required; monitors and documents project process.
- Develops and maintains a Project Plan for each project.
- Serves as primary contact with client, external consultants and vendors.
- Receives and distributes project communication regarding delivery of services to all team leaders.
- Documents all phases of service.
- Holds weekly project coordination meetings on all active projects. Records the minutes of these meetings and documents action items.
- Monitors changes in project scope, schedule or service that result in supplemental or additional services.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A degree in Architecture
- 5 – 7+ years of professional experience in high-end residential or hospitality projects
- Ability to produce a complete set of construction documents
- Solid knowledge & experience in Revit, SketchUp & AutoCAD
- Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Ability to handle fast-paced projects and deadlines
- Strong work ethic and design sense
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
We offer the opportunity for great career growth in project design and production, as well as competitive salary, health insurance, and continuing education/development programs.
Please send us (in PDF format) a cover letter, your resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org