Website MAD architecture
MAD Architecture is an award winning design firm in Petaluma
We are seeking talented, self-motivated people who will participate in all phases of project development from conceptual design presentation through construction documents and construction administration.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. The hours are flexible. We are located in a pedestrian friendly downtown with all the lifestyle conveniences. Please send cover letter, resumes and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Designer” in the subject area. (15MB max). Please no phone calls.
Junior Designer Qualifications/Requirements:
· 1-4 years professional experience in an architectural office
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture preferred
· Experience in preparation of working drawings as well as presentation
· Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite
· Works directly with Principal Architects
· Involvement with multiple projects simultaneously
· Preparation of presentation packages
· Production of architectural drawing sets throughout Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration
· Research materials, graphic design, interior design involvement