Website Kenneth P Munson - Architect, AIA
Custom Residential, ADU, and small commercial/Winery
Kenneth P Munson – Architect, AIA is looking for a talented consultant to contribute to our residential and small commercial projects design studio in Healdsburg, CA. Position not limited to drafting.
What you’ll do:
Seeking creative collaboration on Single Family, Custom Residential, Accessory Dwelling Units, and Small Commercial/Winery projects in Sonoma County with potential opportunity to collaborate on design-build approach to projects. You will help design and manage the construction documentation of projects from concept/schematic design through construction administration.
Office is working on Apple MAC based platform utilizing 2017 Trimble SketchUp and Layout software as well as MS Office and Adobe programs.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Accredited architecture degree: B. Arch or M. Arch.
• CA licensure, or participation in IDP and active pursuit of licensure.
• Proficient in 2017 SketchUp (& Layout) and MS Office.
• Great design sensibility and attention to detail.
• 5 to 10+ years of experience with an architectural firm.
• Experience in custom residential projects.
· Knowledge of CA building codes, architectural building systems, and construction techniques
• Experience working with in-house team and coordinating with outside consultants/vendors.
· Experience in CBC/CRC and product research, finish material and fixture selections are all part of the position.
• Strong organization and communication skills.
• Positive and energetic, with the ability to contribute to, & work in, a collaborative environment.
What will set you apart:
• Freehand drawing / sketching skills.
• Proficient in Adobe CS and AutoCAD LT and other related digital skills
• Experience with sustainable building and design practices, including implementation of LEED and/or Green Point Rating procedures.
· Interior Design and Fixture selection experience.
Compensation based on experience and quality of productivity.
To apply for this position include the following:
1. Cover Letter
3. PDF samples of Design Work
– All materials should be formatted for easy printing. PDF’s
– Keep attachments under 3MB
– Please send a PDF of your Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio sample in an email with “Consulting Project Architect” as the Subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to kpmArchitect@sonic.net